Within the terms & conditions if the term ‘We/ Us’ is used, please note that we are talking about Goin’Grazey. If the term ‘You’ is mentioned, please note that we are talking about the Client/ Customer that has purchased or going to purchase a grazing table from Goin’Grazey
1) 30 days minimum notice is required for grazing table bookings. Please get in contact prior to booking as we are booked out a year in advance for most dates.
2) Your grazing table booking is not confirmed till the 50% non-refundable deposit has been paid by the date stipulated at the bottom of your invoice sent to you.
3) If you are unable to have your event and you have already paid the deposit. A booking date may be rescheduled or transferred to another family/ friend as long as there is 14 days notice prior to your event. If this is not able to be done, your full deposit is forfeited to Goin’Grazey.
4) All grazing tables require 1-1.5hr set up time prior to your event. Please schedule this in when booking with us.
5) We do not have a table to provide, so we ask that you provide a table for us to set up on. Ask us on booking what size table you’ll need to provide.
6) Dietary Requirements
Please let us know of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
We currently cater for the following;
- Gluten Free
Please note we are NOT a nut free kitchen nor a gluten free kitchen. We ask that you take this into consideration when booking your table or ordering a grazing box.
It is the clients responsibility to inform us of any dietary requirements at time of booking. Failure to do so will result in it not being adhered to at the time of styling.
7) Please note that all produce is seasonal and each grazing table is different to the next. We will try our best to fit the grazing table to the one you like, however please note that us at Goin’Grazey can not always fulfill the table exactly like the picture.
All pricing of tables include all food, travel, decor & floral arrangements. There is an additional equipment hire fee of $200 that applies to all grazing tables to cover any loss or damage of property.
All bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure the event and a $200 equipment hire fee will be applied to hire the grazing equipment for your special event. If you can no longer have your event, there will be no refund of the deposit and it will be forfeited if you have paid the full amount. If you’d prefer, we’d be happy to move your graze to another date if available.
9) At time of Styling
When setting up your grazing table we ask that ALL pets be locked away for the duration of set up.
Having pets out, does affect the timing of set ups and for hygiene purposes pets should be kept away from food. If your pet is not away for set up, you will be asked nicely to put your pet away.
10) Environmental Factors
Please note that when booking our ‘Mix It Up Graze’. the savoury options are not warm food & due
to environmental factors will be room temperature on consumption. Please choose wisely when picking your savoury options.
11) If you choose to have your grazing table laid outside in the sun, please try & locate your table within the shade and not directly in/under the sun as us at Goin’Grazey don’t take responsibility for environmental conditions and any damage caused to your table once laid.
12) Fly nets or Shoo Away fans will be provided for any tables placed outside in the summertime.
Once payment has been made, please send a screenshot of payment or receipt of payment confirmation. Once the deposit has been received in the account, you will be notified that your booking has been officially confirmed.
There is an additional 10% surcharge for public holiday bookings.
14) What happens after your event?
On conclusion of your event, we ask if you could clean our boards with soap and warm water. Please do not put our cheese knives in the dishwasher as this can cause them to rust & don’t submerge our boards in water as this can cause damage to them. A damage fee will be sent to you if you fail to care for our equipment.
We then request that you return our equipment to our home base in Swan Valley within 24-48hrs after your event.